Story of Kalki Avtar
The KALKI Avatar is the tenth, last and great incarnation of Lord Vishnu. The Lord Vishnu will be emerged as Kalki incarnation. Yet this incarnation is not appeared on the universe but it is expected that lord Vishnu will incarnate at the end of Kali yuga. The period which is currently exist, is Kali Yuga and will be ended when lord Vishnu will incarnate as Kalki and destroy the foulness.
In KALKI Avatar, Vishnu will be in the form of KALKI, the powerful machine-man with extra ordinary strength and will be looked as awesome man who will come in the pose of riding on his white horse with his blazing sword in his hands.
This all things are supposed that to be happened in a future means at the end of "Kali Yuga-present eon" incarnation of Lord Vishnu. As Lord Vishnu is the preserver, he will incarnate himself in a form of Kalki, destroy the evil spirits punishing them and again re-establish the golden age with the Dharma, order, truth and law.
- Tenth Incarnation Vishnu-Kalki Avtar
- Nineth Incarnation Vishnu-Buddha Avtar
- Eighth Incarnation Vishnu-Krishna Avtar
- Seventh Incarnation Vishnu-Rama Avtar
- Sixth Incarnation Vishnu-Parshuram Avtar
- Fifth Incarnation Vishnu-Vamana Avtar
- Forth Incarnation Vishnu-Narsimha Avtar
- Third Incarnation Vishnu-Varaha Avatar
- Second Incarnation Vishnu-Kurma Avtar
- First Incarnation-Vishnu-Matsya Avtar