According to our ancient Rishis and
Great yogis, "Body is a Great Temple" It has all 5 natural powers..
It can create and deminishes as and when it is of no use...
Daily we eliminate waste through stools, sweat and urine . The elimination process continues as long as we are healthy and maintain good healthy habits.. But we dont know how to clean our blood like washing and cleaning our kitchen sinks....
First of all we should know how the blood cirulates.. ? click to enlarge view..
Appropriate measures to improve circulation and purification of blood reduces the incidence of acne, pimples, anaemia and so on.
Follow these simple home remedies to purify blood:
1. Drink grape juice, devoid of sugar as it improves the hemoglobin content.
2. Honey improves the hemoglobin content thereby improving circulation. It is rich in iron, manganese and copper.
3. Drink plenty of water and reduce the intake of fried, fatty foods.
4. Garlic is a great blood cleanser. 3 pods of garlic once a day for a month can be consumed. Garlic purifies the blood and thereby clears the skin of boils, pimples and skin spots.
5. Raw fruits and vegetables intake should be increased.Detoxify the system to get rid of toxins from the body. Read this article for more information,
6. One of the best ways to improve the quality of your blood is to support your liver and digestive system. It is estimated the liver processes 1.5 liters of blood/minute and 1/3 of the heart's output goes to support digestive function. Foods that will stimulate a stagnant liver include (but are not limited to) turmeric, basil, bay leaf, cardamom, marjoram, cumin, dill, ginger, rosemary, beets (and beet greens), cherries, kohlrabi, broccoli, amaranth, quinoa, and dandelion root and leaves. Also, drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of pure/filtered water daily. Raw vegetable drinks which include liver supportive foods may be a good choice.
108 Names of Gods (24) Andhra Temples (16) Ashtotharam (14) AVATARS -DASAVATAR (10) Chennai Temples (12) Daily Prayers (82) Devotional books (20) Devotional Songs (31) Devotional Wallpapers (17) Divine-Stories (24) Downloads (79) Facts about Devotees (16) Facts about Festivals (30) Facts about Geetha (11) Facts about God (112) Facts about India (125) Facts about Personality Development (9) Facts about Religion (36) Festival Importance (31) Free Mp3 songs (16) Gayatri Mantras (10) Goddess Lakshmi (15) Hanuman Chalisa (12) Karnataka Temples (9) Kerala Temples (7) Lord Ganesh (35) Lord Ganesh Wallpapers (27) Lord Hanuman (24) lord Krishna Temples (11) Lord Krishna Wallpapers (19) Lord Shiva Prayers (20) Lord Shiva Temples (34) Lord Shiva Wallpapers (15) Lord Vishnu Wallpapers (61) Mantras (47) My Trip photos (5) Perfoming Puja (6) Popular Bhajans (5) prayers (29) Pray Online (40) Puja Details (20) Slokas (32) Tamilnadu Temples (17) Temples (29) Temple Wallpapers (74) TOURISM (47) Travel Links (75) Wallpapers (168) Watch online (38)
Admins Youtube -Devotional Videos
Thanks and Vist us Again
Note: ALL THE PHOTOS,STILLS AND PICTURES FOUND IN THIS BLOG ARE FROM VARIOUS INTERNET SOURCES AND SOME ARE FROM THE PROPER RIGHT FROM THE WEBSITE OWNERS IF YOU FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL AND YOU WANT US TO REMOVE IT FROM THIS BLOG EMAIL US TO gsvfilmsblog @ Gmail .com WE WILL REMOVE It IMMEDIATELY.... Contact Us Copyright 2011 A product of GSV Films. Actors Actress Unseen Photos!
Recommended for you