May 15, 2009

Sati sets for Daksha-Yaga

Mt.Gandhamadan is a mountain in Kailas. Sati was having conversation with her friends in one of the valleys. At that time, she saw Chandra with Sati's sister Rohini going somewhere. Sati wasn't aware about Daksha conducting a Yaga. So, she wanted to know where her sister was going. She asked her favorite servant Vijaya, " Vijaya! I saw my sister Rohini dressed up beautifully walking with her  husband Chandra. Usually she tells me before going somewhere. I don't know why she didn't do that today. Is there anything special happening in home? No way without my knowledge. Anyway, you should go and ask her where she is heading to."

After hearing Sati, Vijaya went to Chandra and asked," ChandraDev! I'm a servant of SatiDevi. She wanted to ask you where you and Rohini are going."
"Oh then, Sati don't know about it? Daksha is conducting a grand Yaga. There are many festivals going on around there related to this Yaga. He had called everyone to attend it. That is where we are going. I wonder why he didn't call Sati?". Vijaya became a bit confused hearing this. She then without a reply ran back to Sati and said," Devi Sati, your father had done a terrible wrong.". " Wrong? What wrong? I don't understand.",she asked desperately.

"Your father is hosting a grand Yaga with much celebrations. This occasion is known to every single being in this world except you. He had invited everyone to attend it as well. They are all going there. It is wrong that your father didn't invite you." Sati was shocked still hearing Vijaya's words. She thought for a minute," Why didn't my father inform me about hosting a big Yaga? Why didn't he ignore me and my husband while inviting all Devs and Saints". She became depressed. She went to Siva.

Seeing his wife coming with unhappiness on her face he asked," Dear, what happened to you? You're looking so depressed and disappointed. What is it behind your unhappiness?"
"I came to know that my father is hosting a grand Yaga at the moment. Everyone including Devas , saints, Brahma and Vishnu are attending this celebration. But, he didn't invite us to it. My sister already gone there. I'm just sad hearing this. I don't know why he didn't invite us while doing so to everyone else."
"SatiDevi, you shall get rid of your wish to attend the Yaga right now."
"No, we should go there no matter what", Sati replied. "Sati, it is wrong to attend an uninvited Yaga.",Siva said. "Why didn't he call us?"." SatiDevi, your father had been disturbing with his arrows of words and all those who are attending your father's Yaga are egoists and idiots. They are all proud of themselves. If we go there we will become a target to the insult of Daksha in the eyes of all those people. It is better to die than that. Therefore, we mustn't go."

Sati replied," How can the Yaga become successful without the presence of you, the God of many. My father is cruel. I must know why he didn't invite you. I should also find out the opinions of those who gathered there. Therefore, you should let me go. I don't think an invitation is necessary for a daughter to attend her father's Yaga.". After hearing what Sati had to say Siva replied," Devi! I'm not blocking you if you wish to go that badly. I already said what I have to say. You can do whatever you want. You shouldn't go alone, take Nandi with you. You must go with all the looks of a queen. Don't go empty handed, take some gifts for your father."

Sati became happy after Siva allowed her to attend the Yaga. Thus, Sati dressed up with lots of jewels, silk clothes and gone to the Yaga with pride.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

have your say?

Recent Posts

Admins Youtube -Devotional Videos

Thanks and Vist us Again

Gsv Pics |Gsv Vids | Techno zip| Divine Thought | For The Sake of Us | Gsv Films | DMCA POLICY | Privacy Policy
Note: ALL THE PHOTOS,STILLS AND PICTURES FOUND IN THIS BLOG ARE FROM VARIOUS INTERNET SOURCES AND SOME ARE FROM THE PROPER RIGHT FROM THE WEBSITE OWNERS IF YOU FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL AND YOU WANT US TO REMOVE IT FROM THIS BLOG EMAIL US TO gsvfilmsblog @ Gmail .com WE WILL REMOVE It IMMEDIATELY.... Contact Us Copyright 2011 A product of GSV Films. Actors Actress Unseen Photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...